Earth Goddess

Earth Goddess

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Protecting Your Energy

I had a situation happen to me a couple of weeks ago where I was mentally, emotionally, verbally and psychically attacked. It was totally unexpected and therefore I was not protected at all from this abusive conversation.

Generally when I am around very intense people I create an energetic barrier around myself before interacting with them. This has proven invaluable with my ex-husband and some friends that tend to dominate my energy if I am not careful.

In this situation I was supposed to have a conversation with this person about doing some work on a contract in their business. Unfortunately, that conversation didn't happen because this person made a snap judgement without all of the facts and let loose on me.

I was devastated and it broke my tender heart because I have deep respect for this person and value the contribution they are making to the world. I allowed it to drain my energy and take up noise in my mind until yesterday when I made the decision to let it go and not be victim to another's misguided power.

Today I pulled the Obsidian card from The Crystal Ally Cards. Obsidian connects with our root chakra and protects us from being sucked into someones power game. Obsidian is volcanic glass and contains both elements of earth and fire. It has been used as a tool of divination and also to make tools for protection and to hunt prey in ancient cultures.



If you have been feeling energy attacks from others or are sensitive to the many chaotic energies around you, call on the protective power of Obsidian to seal off your aura and create an invisible barrier. Let their "power play" energy bounce right back to them. They won't know what hit them!

Namaste,

Cheyenne Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment